Sunday, March 20, 2022

SNEAK PEAK!!!

Isa (my partner) is currently in Argentina so she filmed right before leaving. I am filming this upcoming week and we will edit together when she gets back after having filmed the "meet cute" scene. Isa used one of her friends as an actress and filmed the scenes with April. Everything looked great with the set design. Luckily since we had planned so intensively, it did not take her very long. These is a sneak peaks!


 


I just ordered everything for filming purposes and I am excited. Everything comes by Wednesday so I will hopefully be done filming by Thursday. This is what I ordered. 

 





Okay well that's it for today, write to you next time :)

                                      -Sabri

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to the Creative Critical Reflection (CCR)! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m28vtrdKMb_dUgu5VEKrT3Vjzho1yLNH/view?usp=shari...