Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Love Shack: The Song

I forgot to write about this last week, but my partner (Isa) and I wrote to the managing team of the B-52s (info@crushmalibu.com) asking if we could use part of the song titled Love Shack in our film opening. We wrote to them last Friday via Isa's email and I was BCCd. There has not been a response back as of right now, but I will update you if and when we are emailed back. I am really hoping that the managing team responds (and soon) because it would really complete our film opening. It's literally the name of the film. It's a great idea but if they do not respond, we will need to find another upbeat song. I took a screenshot of the email and it is attached below.


    Unfortunately, these last few weeks have been crazy and it's been hard to find a time to film. I have been keeping up with blog posts but I have also been dealing with SAT's, cumulative exams, after school mock AICE exams, etc. I wanted to film this past weekend, but things go too hectic with it being the last week of the quarter and teachers trying to cram in last minute exams. I am shooting over break and will use my brother as the actor which makes it a bit more accessible since I see him everyday. 


Okay well that's it for today, write to you next time :)

                                      -Sabri


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to the Creative Critical Reflection (CCR)! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m28vtrdKMb_dUgu5VEKrT3Vjzho1yLNH/view?usp=shari...