Friday, March 11, 2022

SCRIPT!!!

    We finally completed our script! It may be subject to change, but overall we have a pretty good plan for our film opening. We decided not to include much dialogue between Ricky/ April and their friends because we do not think that we will have enough time to fit everything in it. We might even have to cut some dialogue in the beginning when the two are on the phone. I am a bit worried on time but worse case, we can always edit the script to better fit the time limit.


                   Free Script Writing Software Options for the Low-Budget Filmmaker  

  As production goes, my partner (Isa) and I need to film the beginning scenes separately. She will take care of April's scene and I will be in charge of Ricky's scene. I think I will shoot my parts on Sunday and worse case, we get off for break next week, so I can work on it then. 


                                                                    Love Shack Script


Okay well that's it for today, write to you next time :)

                                      -Sabri



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to the Creative Critical Reflection (CCR)! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m28vtrdKMb_dUgu5VEKrT3Vjzho1yLNH/view?usp=shari...