Thursday, March 24, 2022

STARTED FILMING!!!

As you can see in the title of this post, I finally started filming today! I shot all of Ricky's scenes except for the ones at the beach as those need to be shot with both April and Ricky there together. Because I had made a script, it was a lot easier to film than I expected and we were done within 35 minutes! I really enjoyed the way it came out! 

I can always go back and re-film some scenes, but for now I think we're good. My brother (named Lucas) did a pretty good job at remembering his lines and although there were some funny bloopers, it was a productive and effective shooting day. I am proud with the way it came out. I filmed extra because it's always better to have more than less and even did individual voice recordings for each line so that if necessary, we can use the video and replace the audio with the voice memos one. This is another sneak peak!!


Sneak Peak #2

Sneak Peek of 2018! - Pumpkin 'N Spice

Okay well that's it for today, write to you next time :)

                                      -Sabri

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to the Creative Critical Reflection (CCR)! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m28vtrdKMb_dUgu5VEKrT3Vjzho1yLNH/view?usp=shari...