Sunday, March 27, 2022

Update on filming

So this week has been productive as far as filming goes but it’s also my last break before the crazy testing season that will begin for me in 3 weeks and end June 2nd. My partner and I got the individual filming done and will finish filming (the beach scene) next weekend. Overall, the filming process was very fast because we had planned a lot of stuff ahead of time. For instance, we did a storyboard and script. We have planned for the entire film opening so it should be no different for the beach scene where the two meet. 


I was thinking of editing the two scenes we have right now this weekend so that I don’t have to worry about editing the final video. Unfortunately this week has gone by very fast and I haven’t had a chance to even start editing. We are currently planning times for next weekend to film so I will update you on that! 


Actors wanted for new TV show filming in Cleveland: How you can audition  for 'Burnt' | wkyc.com

Okay well that’s it for today! Write to you next time :)

- sabri

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to the Creative Critical Reflection (CCR)! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m28vtrdKMb_dUgu5VEKrT3Vjzho1yLNH/view?usp=shari...