Saturday, April 2, 2022

Editing and starting CCR script

So Yesterday we finished filming the last scenes at the beach (it was pretty quick - didn't take more than 45 minutes to film). It was looking cloudy,but also was looking like it was going to start raining any second. Funny enough 20 minutes after we finished it began to pour and we rain out of there as fast as possible. 

I need to edit the film opening ASAP but I might start writing my script for the CCR. I actually thought of a cool way to do the CCR video. I am going to make it in a youtube vlogging (video blogging) style and take the camera places that I filmed places that I filmed certain scenes that are included in the film opening. I think that it will come out very well because I can make it in a way that I need to answer all the questions I am being asked, but I am still making it in a fun and casual way.  




A Guide to Film Editing: How to Edit a Video

Okay well that’s it for today! Write to you next time :)

- sabri


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to the Creative Critical Reflection (CCR)! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m28vtrdKMb_dUgu5VEKrT3Vjzho1yLNH/view?usp=shari...