Sunday, April 3, 2022

Filming CCR and editing

I finished the script yesterday for the CCR and even started filming some of the video but I had also taken my ACT yesterday and was tired so I headed to bed and decided to film the rest today. I was thinking that I could do part of the video while I am driving but then I won't be able to look into the camera so I decided to make a coffee stop where I will film some things in the Starbucks parking lot and then transition to the beach. I actually created an instagram account under the name TheLoveShack2022 as a way to advertise the film. I am hoping to be able to go to the same beach to film the scene there so that I can show the Dania Pier in my video but today is a little bit crazy for my parents since we have family in town and only have one car.

I am about halfway done filming the video. I did half of the scene in the beginning that takes place in Ricky (AKA my brother's) room, and I will be on my way to film the scene in the parking lot in 30 minutes I hope. This means that I need to rush today to finish my CCR video and then edit both videos which will definitely take a while but I can stay up late tonight. I do have a mock exam for AICE Info tech along with a math test, but it's every other class so in the period before if I have any free minutes I can review then. 


The script is included here CCR script


Why Students Love Vlogs


Okay well that’s it for today! Write to you next time :)

- sabri



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to the Creative Critical Reflection (CCR)! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m28vtrdKMb_dUgu5VEKrT3Vjzho1yLNH/view?usp=shari...